Sunday, May 8, 2011

Not so good day today.

TVA Credit Union has me irked. Put $400 in my checking and for some odd reason, my checking can't be accessed at all. Gonna go raise some hell tomorrow. On top of that, I had repaired my tv. Had a bad capacitor in the vertical output section but it's acting up again. I'm about to toss it in the trash. Going to order the power board for a big flatscreen in my shop, and trash that damn Ilo. For what was paid for it, I guess it lasted well enough. But onto hi def now since I have a Bluray player now. I might as well make use of the 1080p it does. Anyway, went to work on a customer radio this afternoon, worked on it a bit till I got frustrated. When I get that way, I ork on something else, or just take a break. Took me 45 minutes to find a chassis to one of my radios, and that pissed me off to no end. Then, once I finally found it, my screwdriver set disappeared. Never found it.

But I did finish a radio. A Silvertone console that my ex bought me. here's a vid.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzXHhwKeqW0

Sounds pretty good for the basic circuit it is. Already has a place in the bedroom. Well, that's it for now. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment